What are cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or applications install on the user’s browser or device (computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television) during their journey through the pages of the website or application, and are used to store information about their visit.
- Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
- Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Understand the user’s browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have stayed on the website.
- Types, purpose and operation.
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent Cookies. The former expires when the user closes the browser. The latter expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, for the user to remain identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): These are essential for the correct functioning of the page. They are normally generated when the user accesses the website or logs in to it and are used to identify the user on the website with the following objectives (Level 1):
- To keep the user identified so that, if he/she leaves the website, browser or device and at another time returns to the website, he/she will continue to be identified, thus facilitating navigation without having to identify him/herself again.
- To check whether the user is authorised to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance: These are used to improve the browsing experience and optimise the functioning of the website, for example, to store service configurations, or to store the purchase made in a shopping cart (Level 1).
- Advertising: These are those that collect information about the advertisements shown to users of the website (Level 2). They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, i.e. without expressly identifying the user.
- Personalised: They collect personal information about the user of the website by a third party, for the personalisation of these advertising spaces.
- Geo-localisation: These are used to find out in which country or region the user is located when accessing a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location (Level 2).
- Analytical (analytics): These collect statistical data for processing and presentation. They collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on users’ interests in the services offered by the website (Level 2).
- Registration: Maintain sessions of registered users on the website (Level 1).
- Personalisation: Saves the user’s viewing preferences for future visits (Level 1).
- Social networks: used by social plugins (Level 3).
- Cookies used on this website.
The following table shows the Cookies used on this website, including a criterion of “level of intrusiveness” based on a scale of 1 to 3, where the following levels are distinguished:
Level 1 – Non-intrusive Cookies: these are login Cookies on sites where there are registered users, shopping carts, viewing preferences, etc. They are inherent to the system and blocking them would result in not being able to use the services requested.
Corresponds to Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user.
Level 2 – Minimally intrusive: these are Cookies for own use linked to third party services, such as, for example, analytics and statistics. An example could be the Cookies used by Google Analytics or Yahoo Web Analytics.
Corresponds to (anonymous) performance Cookies necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, of which it is only necessary to inform about their existence.
Level 3 – Moderately intrusive: provided, managed and used by third parties in order to obtain data for advertising placements or the use of content of a social nature (social network plugins) and which must be expressly authorised by the user. In the case of Cookies of a social nature, consent is given on the social network sites themselves.
Corresponds to Cookies managed by third parties that allow the tracking of the user through websites of which the website www.tecnoaranda.com is not the owner. They normally correspond to advertising or analytical Cookies where the user is uniquely and clearly identified.
Table of Cookies used on this website:
Origin / Purpose
Cookies used for website analysis. The information collected is completely anonymous and does not allow visitors to be identified in any way. They count how many times a user visits the website, record the start and end time of the session, the origin of the user, etc.
Cookie used to remember what types of cookies the user has accepted through cookie consent pop-up screens.
These cookies are used to know if the user has accepted the cookies policy.
You can choose to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular service, if you wish to do so.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookie settings. These settings are normally found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of the browser.
Browser settings, for example:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- What happens when Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities and services may be disabled or may behave differently than expected, such as, for example, staying identified, maintaining the modifications made on the platform or receiving information directed to your location, among others.
- Update of the Cookies Policy.
This website http://www.tecnoaranda.com may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the aim of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for this reason users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the website or by e-mail to those registered users.